Mode of Study
- Candidates prepare for the examination through self-study, using the e-book as a reference.
- Candidates have the option to purchase a hardcopy of the book Basic Takaful Practices: Entry Level For Practitioner sold at IBFIM.
- Upon request and subject to quorum, an examination preparatory class can be arranged at an agreed fee. For further inquiry please contact IBFIM at 03-2031 1010 ext. 582/583/548/553.
Anda boleh juga menghubungi Dr Nik Rahim – 014 820 7111 untuk maklumat lanjut.
- PART A – BASIC TAKAFUL AND MEDICAL & HEALTH TAKAFUL
- PART B – GENERAL TAKAFUL
- PART C – FAMILY TAKAFUL AND INVESTMENT LINKED TAKAFUL
PART A – BASIC TAKAFUL, MEDICAL AND HEALTH TAKAFUL
- CHAPTER A1 – INTRODUCTION TO ISLAMIC MUAMALAT
- CHAPTER A2 – CONCEPT OF RISK
- CHAPTER A3 – INTRODUCTION TO TAKAFUL
- CHAPTER A4 – COMPARISON BETWEEN TAKAFUL AND CONVENTIONAL INSURANCE
- CHAPTER A5 – PRINCIPLES AND BUSINESS MODEL OF TAKAFUL
- CHAPTER A6 – DEVELOPMENT AND SUPERVISION OF TAKAFUL INDUSTRY IN MALAYSIA
- CHAPTER A7 – RETAKAFUL
- CHAPTER A8 – TAKAFUL INTERMEDIARIES
- CHAPTER A9 – INTRODUCTION TO MEDICAL AND HEALTH TAKAFUL
- CHAPTER A10 – TYPES OF MEDICAL AND HEALTH TAKAFUL
- CHAPTER A11 – UNDERWRITING MEDICAL AND HEALTH TAKAFUL
- CHAPTER A12 – CERTIFICATE ADMINISTRATION
- CHAPTER A13 – MEDICAL AND HEALTH TAKAFUL CLAIMS
PART B – GENERAL TAKAFUL
- CHAPTER B1 – CHARACTERISTICS OF GENERAL TAKAFUL PROTECTION
- CHAPTER B2 – THE CLASSES OF GENERAL TAKAFUL BUSINESS
- CHAPTER B3 – GENERAL TAKAFUL PRACTICES: RISK ASSESSMENT AND UNDERWRITING
- CHAPTER B4 – GENERAL TAKAFUL PRACTICES: CERTIFICATE DOCUMENTS
- CHAPTER B5 – GENERAL TAKAFUL PRACTICES: CLAIMS
- CHAPTER B6 – GENERAL TAKAFUL PRACTICES: ETHICS AND CODE OF CONDUCT
PART C – FAMILY TAKAFUL
- CHAPTER C1 – FAMILY TAKAFUL PRELIMINARIES
- CHAPTER C2 – FAMILY TAKAFUL PLANS
- CHAPTER C3 – FAMILY TAKAFUL PRACTICES: CERTIFICATE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- CHAPTER C4 – FAMILY TAKAFUL PRACTICES: NEW BUSINESS – RATING
- CHAPTER C5 – FAMILY TAKAFUL PRACTICES: MONITORING THE TAKAFUL FUND
- CHAPTER C6 – FAMILY TAKAFUL PRACTICES: CERTIFICATE DOCUMENTS
- CHAPTER C7 – FAMILY TAKAFUL PRACTICES: CLAIMS
- CHAPTER C8 – FAMILY TAKAFUL PRACTICES: SOME MATHEMATICAL METHODS
- CHAPTER C9 – TYPES OF INVESTMENT-LINKED TAKAFUL PLAN (ILTP)
- CHAPTER C10 – STRUCTURE OF INVESTMENT – LINKED FUNDS (ILTP)
- CHAPTER C11 – KEY CONSIDERATIONS IN INVESTMENT-LINKED TAKAFUL PLAN (ILTP)
- CHAPTER C12 – BENEFIT AND RISK
- CHAPTER C13 – TAXATION AND LAW COVERING INVESTMENT LINK TAKAFUL PLAN (ILTP)
- CHAPTER C14 – IDENTIFYING AND ESTABLISHING CUSTOMER NEEDS
- CHAPTER C15 – FAMILY TAKAFUL PRACTICES: MARKETING AND SERVICES, ETHICS AND CODE OF CONDUCT
Nota: Buku rujukan akan diberikan kepada anda sebaik sahaja anda mendaftar untuk menduduki TBE. Sila hubungi Dr Nik Rahim – 014 820 7111 untuk maklumat lanjut.
A candidate must satisfactorily complete :
- Part A and B ( General Takaful route), or
- Part A and C ( Family Takaful route);
before the candidate can be awarded with the TBE for Takaful Agents certificate in either General Takaful route or Family Takaful route respectively.
The certificate can be collected at IBFIM one (1) month after the date of the examination. Should the candidate be unable to collect the certificate, he/she can authorize a representative to collect the certificate on behalf. The representative required to furnish copy of NRIC for IBFIMs verification
Rules and Regulations
Withdrawal and postponement are not permissible after the closing date. However, candidates may be excused from appearing in a scheduled examination only for serious emergencies such as the following situations:
- Medical grounds (self);
- Bereavement of parents, spouse or children;
- Disabling traffic accident;
- Court appearance (self);
- Authorities Official Duties (Military, Police, Nurse etc).
The candidates should notify IBFIM of his/her absence before or within 24 hours after the exam date and time. Should they fail to do so, the fee will be forfeited. They are allowed to defer the examination to another date and time
- Breach of Examination Regulations:
IBFIM reserves the right to withdraw, withhold or invalidate the results or certificates at any time pertaining to any alleged breach of examination regulations and procedures. IBFIM and/or examination committee will take disciplinary action in relation to any examination candidates found guilty of any dishonorable or unprofessional conduct or committing any breach of examination rules, regulations or procedures. The decisions of IBFIM and/or Examination Board shall be final and binding.
- Takaful Basic Examination (TBE) Confirmation of Registration:
All Confirmation of Registration containing details of the candidate, the date, time and venue of the examination will be forwarded to the candidates by email prior to the date of the examination registered for. The candidate will be able to print the Confirmation of Registration.Candidates must bring the Confirmation of Registration together with their NRIC (Identification Card), original/certified true copies of SPM or relevant qualifications and calculator to the examination centre. Candidates will not be allowed to take examination if they failed to produce the above documents. Candidates who have not received the Confirmation of Registration within three (3) days after registration date should contact IBFIM immediately.
Candidates are responsible for checking the date, time and location of their examination.
- General Information and Instructions:
- Proof of Identity:
Candidates are advised to bring their original Identity Card to the examination centre. They will not be allowed to sit for the exam if they could not produce their Identity Card. Candidates are also advised to bring along their original certificate, (SPM/MCE or equivalent) to the examination centre for verification.
- Enter and Leaving Examination centre:
Candidates are advised to be ready at the designated examination centre 30 minutes before commencement of the exam. IBFIM reserves the right to bar them from taking the exam if they are late for more than 30 minutes from the commencement of the exam. They are required to review the allotted time schedule in the schedule. They will not be permitted to leave the exam room until 30 minutes after the time fixed for the session commencement.
Results are generated immediately once candidate completes the examination by pressing submit button, except there is a breach of instruction rules, regulations and procedures of the examination. The examination results is in every case final
- Proof of Identity:
- Instructions to Candidates:
- Obey all instructions, directions and ruling of the presiding official.
- Candidates who are not able to produce their identity card will not be allowed to sit for the examination.
- Candidates are also needed to bring the original copy of the SPM/MCE or any equivalent (academic related) certificate for verification before being allowed to sit for the exam.
- IBFIM reserves the right to ask from the candidates for any other proof of identity at any time during or after the examination. This includes the taking of thumbprints and photographs of candidate.
- Do not take into the exam room or utilize there any book, document or other written, typed or printed matter except your identity card and certificate and any other items provided by the presiding officials in connection with the exam.
- Do not attempt to copy or write any examination questions on any of your property and leave the exam room with it.
- Do not converse or in any way receive communication with or willingly receive communication from any other person except the presiding officials during the exam.
- Raise hands if they wish to attract the attention of the presiding officials.
- Do not temporarily leave the exam room, except in the case or urgent necessity when a presiding official must accompany you.
- Switch off and put away any transmitting or receiving equipment, e.g. hand-phones, pagers, palm top, i-pads etc.
- Do not read or attempt to read the work of any other candidates.
- Smoking in the examinations room is strictly prohibited.
- Candidate to conduct oneself ethically and professionally at all times at the examination.
- Stop work immediately after the presiding officials has announced that the allotted time is up. Any breach of the instructions rules, regulations and procedures of the examination may result in:
- Candidate disqualification not only in respect of the examination sat for but also for a period of years or even indefinitely.
- The withdrawal, withholding or invalidation of candidate’s result or certificate at any time.
- Any other sanction or action against the candidate as IBFIM deem fit and proper.
- For inquiries, please contact TBE Helpdesk at +603 – 20311010 ext. 548/553/582/583 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Power Under the Memorandum and Articles of Association:
Under the M&A of IBFIM, the board without prior notice may make, alter or revoke from time to time rules providing for all matters relating to the examination of IBFIM.
- Liability of IBFIM:
If IBFIM, for reasons outside its control, should find it impossible to hold any of the confirmed examinations, IBFIM’s liability shall be limited to a complete refund of the examination fee paid in respect of the examination concerned.
Process Flow TBE
Sila Klik Gambarajah di bawah